Our mission is to provide a high quality, professional and friendly service to every aspect of security. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer relation skills, our staff experience, and our flexibility.
To achieve our aim we fully ensure every aspect of security is tailored to your specific needs and that our staff are fully competent in accommodating this. Our expertise is bringing a whole new attitude to the security industry by going to any lengths to satisfy our clients and the needs of their customers.
We believe each assignment will need a unique set of staff that are able to adapt to the position, customers, and the venue. Therefore, we always select the staff best suited for the role and give them the duties that best suit their capabilities and personality, ensuring that optimum performance is achieved.
Presentation and image is of absolute importance at Stambridge, we therefore enforce the upkeep of a smart and professional appearance as standard as in many instances a member of our staff will be the first to have contact with your customers or clients.
Client satisfaction and safety of the public is essential – our Stambridge teams are effective in dealing with emergency situations, health and safety issues, diffusing aggressive incidents, preventing criminal activity and providing excellent customer service like no other.
Our operating principles are:
- To be a hundred percent client-focused business
- To deliver the best available quality of service and confidentiality
- To maintain a culture of continuous improvement in all we do
- To recognise the importance and contribution of our people in all aspects of our operation through continuous monitoring of suggestions from our staff and clients
- To be recognised for our attention to detail and consistency of service
- To build on our knowledge and build long-term relationships with our clients
We consider ourselves to our clients as a “partner, rather than just a supplier”