We believe in supplying staff of the highest caliber and experience. Many of our staff carry the following qualifications:
NVQ Level 2 Spectator Safety
The Spectator Safety qualifications provide the required knowledge and experience to work as a steward at sports grounds and music festivals, on marches and at other events that require spectator safety. The qualifications fulfill the requirements for stewarding set out by the government in the Green Guide.
These requirements include :
- Helping to manage conflict
- Contributing to the work of the team
- Preparing for spectator events
- Dealing with accidents and emergencies
- Controlling the entry, exit and movement of people at spectator events
- Monitoring spectators and dealing with crowd problems.
NVQ Level 2 First Aid at Work
The Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work allows attendees to learn, develop and demonstrate the skills required for emergency first aid specifically;
- Roles and responsibilities of a First Aider
- Assessment of an incident
- Attending to a range of casualties such as; minor injuries, unresponsiveness, choking, shock, external bleeding
The qualification is designed for those who need to be able to undertake Emergency First Aid, generally in a work environment as a first line First Aider but may be used for all staff as part of an induction programme.
NVQ Level 2 Customer Service
This qualification is suitable for learners at any stage of customer service career, from those who are just starting out – handling customer queries – to those responsible for an organisation’s overall customer-service strategy – analysing customer feedback and planning improvements.
Two core units:
- Communicate using customer service language
- Follow the rules to deliver customer service.
One unit from each of four groups:
- Impression and image group
- Delivery group
- Handling problems group
- Development and improvement group.
Examples of units include:
- Maintain a positive and customer-friendly attitude (Impression and image group)
- Promote additional services or products to customers (Impression and image group)
- Deal with customers using bespoke software (Delivery group)
- Deliver customer service using service partnerships (Delivery group)
- Monitor and solve customer service problems (Handling problems group)
- Apply risk assessment to customer service (Handling problems group)
- Lead a team to improve customer service (Development and improvement group)
- Gather, analyse and interpret customer feedback (Development and improvement group)