Stambridge Security provides stewarding services at many events and venues across the UK. Stewards do not need an SIA badge but NVQ Level 2 training would be beneficial and is sometimes required.
Stewarding is great part-time or casual work, perfect for people looking for extra income, or students looking for part-time work.
The primary role of a steward is to assist with the delivery of an enjoyable and safe experience for customers. Stewards must maintain a high level of customer care and provide practical assistance both inside and outside the venue.
You must be 18 or over, have a polite and well-mannered attitude, be alert and ready to act when necessary.
Include and are not limited to:
- Front of house duties
- Checking and inspecting tickets
- Directing customers attending the event
- General crowd management
- Customer service & enquiries
- Fire Safety and access checks
- Other general duties
What We’re Looking For
Someone who has:
- Commitment and reliability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A flexible and pro-active approach.
- The ability to handle issues confidently
- A friendly manner